You Are Invited To:
Navigating the Legal Landscape of Massachusetts Long-Term Care Planning
Presented by Thomas J. Marks, Esq.
Seminar Guests Will Learn:
- How to Understand and Explain Basic Planning Principles
- How Mass Health is Challenging Irrevocable Trusts
- How to Minimize Risk of Mass Health Scrutiny
- How to Evaluate Alternate Asset Protection Techniques
- How to Combine Estate Tax & Long-Term Care Planning
*The Seminar is FREE – Food and Drink Served*
Friday, December 16, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
(Socializing from 7:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m.
Seminar will start promptly at 8:00 a.m.)
20 Cabot Boulevard, 3rd Floor
Please RSVP by Monday, Dec. 12 to firstname.lastname@example.org